Monday, June 20, 2011

Congrats on the New House!

My dear friend Sylvia and her husband sold their big house in South San Francisco where they had lived for 20+ years and they bought an adorable condo at the coast. They can even see the ocean (when it isn't foggy)! Wow! A new chapter in their lives and a new adventure. I am so happy for them. I made them this card to congratulate them on the big move.

It is extra perfect because Sylvia drives a blue VW Bug (the stamp is by Elzybells Art Stamps, G0073, made in Canada)! I even used my Hero Arts Magical Background Stamp to make fog. Lots of fun! In keeping with this month's Hero Arts challenge, I colored the image with watercolor pencils and my aqua brush.

Good luck, Sylvia and Robert! Wishing you lots of happy memories in the new abode (especially in that room that is dedicated to the new grandson)! Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...