Monday, May 16, 2011

Emily Graduated!

Emily Graduated! by mkmermaid (Maureen)
Emily Graduated!, a photo by mkmermaid (Maureen) on Flickr.
Our dear friend Emily graduated from law school last weekend, so she deserved a special card. Now that she has received it, I can post it. It was such fun to make!

I used the great Hero Arts set CL336 - perfect! I punched out the school seal from the announcement to incorporate into my card and it is what I used to select my colors. The "wise one" is colored with Prisma colored pencils (blended with Gamsol, odorless mineral spirits) for this month's Hero Arts challenge to use colored pencils. Lots of layers made with Spellbinders. I added the little frills because it looked a bit too severe for our dear girl. Congrats Emily!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...