Thursday, April 21, 2011

One Final Easter Card & Wishes for a Glorious Day

A quick post today, as Easter preps - and Peeps! - are happenin'! A simple layered card with yet another (smaller) chocolate bunny. How I wish I could tell you the manufacturer of this clear stamp set - I didn't write it down and it is at my alternate craft studio in Calistoga. Sorry; it is an older set probably not available any more.

This is some great Spring paper by K & Company. I love this plaid ribbon.

Looks like we will have good weather her for the weekend. Gary and I are so happy that our Aunt and Uncle will be joining us for Easter. Wish the whole family could come, but we will have them in our hearts.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Happy Easter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...